6.28.2011

You're like a ghost, I can see right through you.

*Sometimes I ponder on the sincerity of people. I wonder how humble people really are when no one is watching.Also the real-ness of people. Are people really what they appear to be?  I think too many people are much different from the person they are outside of their homes, in school, at work, with friends, than the people they are at home, with family, or just in their own heads/mind. It's like they play some kind of character.

 *I know people have many layers to them yaddda yaddda yadda. Some people I meet are not one dimensional, but I can easily find out what they're about.  I'm not sure if this makes me judgmental or not, but I feel it. And I bet people do the same to me, thinking they know what I'm about, when they have no idea. And I bet some people actually do know what I'm all about, without having any idea.