4.12.2011

the touch,the feel.


I have this strange but magical obsession with Zooey Deschanel. I cut my bangs like hers after watching Yes Man (one of my favorite films...yeah, I'm going to start calling movies films from now on.) I started wearing  an excessive amount of make up after watching her in The Good Girl, and though I loved her in my one of my,if not my all time favorite film 500 Days of Summer, my obsession has died down. when it comes to hair, it is now shoulder length and for the most part out of my face, and my make-up routine has changed immensely. I still find myself  wearing zooey-eque clothes, I love florals, dresses, tights, and cotton. so this commmercial has to be my most favorite commercial of all time, second place would have to go to the always entertaing "drop it like its hot" Sun drop commercial. ahhhh I love Zooey.