11.10.2010




Nothing beats a mini-shopping trip. So while at Target buying Kid Cudi's new Album,(I bought it on Nov.9, AKA yesterday, since i am a true fan) I did just that...........
(Oh, his album had stars all over it like how  Lady Gaga has crazy all over her. Cudi's new album just made me OCD obsessed with NEBULA. oh, and the album is a must buy,ya heard'!)
Kid Cudi's New Album--->
[Man On the Moon II: Legend of Mr. Rager.]
Besides this, I bought 20 dollar pants, Oh I mean Jeggings.  They are super comfy, and very much worth its value. (theres no zipper!)I Love how they're so tight, they become my second layer of skin!
Worn with H&M platform heels, NYC city lights Bitten Tee, and donated Glasses.

What beats 20 dolla' pants, UM these  7 dolla' TIGHTS! POLKA DOT tights, paired with my favorite blue shoes, pencil skirt, and thrift-ed Army jacket. And yes that is my back yard, and yes there is an alley in back of my house, and yes Homeless people walk by and wave hello, it's all good in the neighborhood,though.