11.15.2010

My Favorite color's blue, I like the number 2.

 One of these pertains to me. Of course my favorite color is blue, and while I might like the number 2, I like the number 13 a lot better. To be honest, ever since I was young, I've loved the color blue.  Though I do remember going through a phase where my elementary classmates would say blue is for boys or tomboys, and I most definitely didn't wanna be either, so I would pretend my favorite color was yellow, or something.

Anyways theres a point to all these jibba'-jabba'. I always go on Yahoo.com, and not to search anything, I use Google fo'  that. But to read the articles! So, I was on last night, and came across one about colors, so I press the link, and it takes me to Match.com ! I know what you're thinking, 'Match.com, what the heezy?'  but hey it was  a good article.
So this is what it said about Blue lovers, like myself  :
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blue
What it represents: Blue is a color of clarity, communications and charm. And regardless of the shade, this hue says: “I like to be understood.” On the downside, under stress, a “blue” person can send mixed messages, have trouble making up their mind, or just space out during conversations.

Understanding people who love it: If blue is your favorite color, you never run out of anything to say — expression is your strong suit. And if you’re dating a “blue” person? The same holds true; you should always know where you stand. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


After reading this, I pretty much freaked the F out. Everything written, is so me. I definetly space out, I always have something to say, I have to be understood, I do send mixed messages out all the time ( especially when I text, i'm terrible), and I never make up my mind, oh, and I am extremely charming. This article just made me believe more in the whole 'Everything happens for a reason' Previewthang. I  mean I believe I'm so much like my zodiac sign Leo, also.  And I even have a Zodiac/Dream book, but thats a whole other story, thats a whole other post.  


                                                        What one's favorite color signifies.