11.29.2010

I have been quit a busy bee lately, that is my excuse fo' not bloggin' as often as I would want to. I have been sippin' tea with poets and grannies, puff, puff passin' with my friends who travel in packs, and don"t take showers often, and of course finishing my internship at Seattle Grace Hospital. No, though that all sounds very exciting, that is not what I've been up to........................................................
I spent a WHOLE weekend alone with my mother, it was just her and I at our house! Well, we spent our nights out on the town, like 1920 flappers, dancing in under ground speakeasys',......no, no( i have to stop daydreaming) we actually did our two favorite things: EAT & SHOP! She took me to an American staple: Olive Garden. It was mighty delicious. I feel much closer to my momma....we had been drifting form each other, but last weekend we  re-kindled our love! Oh, and I did some cool cool shopping, more on that laterrrrrrrrrr.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So did i mention I went to go watch HARRY POTTER and the DEATHLY HALLOWS!! Yeah, I'm one of those girls, I read,  I stood in line to get the last book of the Harry Potter series at midnight, I wear sweater vest,  I also went to go watch this movie at midnight.The movie was pretty awesome, 'cept i wish they would of stuck more closer to the book, but of course the book is ALWAYS better than the movie, it's  Fact.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Thanksgiving came and went, it feels much closer to Christmas now, so I feel all warm inside. Snow trip....CHECK. I got to go to Big Bear, a mountain city, about an hour away from my home, for Thanksgiving dinner. It was a beautiful trip up the mountain, and OH once at the cabin, I felt as if I was in a movie! I actually had two Thanksgivings, they were both bad for my health, but well worth the pigging out.

                          Me in the snow, OHHHHHHH my feet were so COOOoooOOOOld.


Last  but not least, I recently bought my ticket to go see............PASSION PIT! Yes, I am going to go see one of my favorite bands, EVA'.   I am soooooooo excited, four more days and I will be front and center, shaking my bootay, off too electro-pop beats, singing along to squeaky, melodic lyrics, with two of my great great friends. 


               "And oh my girl, just please don't ever let me go
        Yeah, sometimes we're high and sometimes we're low
        Put up with me and I'll make you see that things are                                            better when you're with me"