11.01.2010

So now that you're preggers, you're going to work where?!

 I did a  little morning googling, the Piggly Wiggly is real!  I mean eveytime I hear it mentioned on TV it has to do with some teenage girl getting pregnant and having to work at a Piggly Wiggly, since she dropped out of school, and she can't pay for diapers. But I picture someone like Justine Last, a 30-something miserably married woman who's having an affair with her 20-something co-worker Holden Caulfield, he's a piece of work himself. Oh, and this isn't something I invented in my head, it's actually a movie. 'The Good Girl' with Jenifer Aniston and Jake Gylenhall, oh and my favorite Actress, Zooey Deschanel has a cameo. Unfortunately in the movie they don't work at a Piggly Wiggly.  Anyways, when I some day go to a Piggly Wiggly, I hope I see  a 'Justine', I will give her the stink -eye, and she will automatically know.......I know her secret.